- Completion of high school education or its equivalent.
- All documents must be either mailed or through direct visit with original copies.
1. Common Documents (Required for both visa holders and non-holders)
A completed application form
A copy of the student’s certificate of graduation
Need to verify education
A copy of passport and alien registration card
only for visa holders
2 photos (3cmX4cm) – visa holders
Background color must be white
Screening fee 50,000KRW
2. Additional Documents (required for those who live overseas)
1) Study plan (Click here)
2) Bank statement (verifying a balance of over 18,000 USD)
3) A certificate of parent’s employment and income
4) Certificate of family relationship
5) A copy of citizenship certificates of parents and applicants (verifying foreign nationality)
6) School transcript (Written in Korean or English, Apostille or Korean Embassy certified)
All documents must be written in Korean or English. Documents in any other languages must have a notarized translation attached.
Additional documents may be requested.
1. Submit the required document
Student –> University
2. Screening, Interview, notice of admissions, issuing of invoice
University –> Student
4. Issuing of admission letter and other documents
5. Visa application (Korean embassy)
6. Entry & level test
7. Opening of classes and placement tests