Tuition Fee (per semester)
Tuition Fee (D-4 visa applicants)
* Applicants who want to acquire D-4 visa must apply at least two semesters.
* Please contact the office beforehand, since the applicable semester may vary based on nationality or type of visa.
- Apply for two semesters: The United States, Japan, Taiwan, China, France and Australia
- Apply for four semesters: Russia, Mongolia, Southeast Asia, and Central Asia
* Screening fee must be paid together with the application
* Textbook fee (50,000 KRW) to be paid separately (more information will be available after admission).
2. Payment Method: Remit the tuition fee with the applicant’s name (Invoice and information package will be delivered after the screening)
* Applicants will be responsible for exchange rate fee charges. (Applicants will pay the difference after admissions).
* An applicant who wants to withdraw the enrollment must submit the refund request form to Language Education Center.
* Fees will be refunded under the conditions listed below. The dormitory fee will be prorated according to admissions date, and other miscellaneous charges will not be refunded
* The Immigration Center will be notified about applicants who cancel admissions after obtaining their visa, and their visa will be automatically canceled.
* Conditions for refund
When Visa has been denied/none of the appropriate classes are available
Before the beginning of the class
Before 1/3 of the total class hours have been taken
2/3 of total tuition
After 1/3 of the total class hours have been taken
1/2 of total tution
After 1/2 of the total class hours have been taken
* Required Documents: Refund request form, a copy of bankbook, a certificate of admission (if visa has not yet been obtained)
* Further process will be under the rules and regulations of Language Education Center.