1. Qualifications: Completion of high school education or its equivalent.
2. Required Documents: All documents must be either mailed or through direct visit with original copies.
A. Common Documents (Required for both visa holders and non-holders)
A completed application form
Download at http://global.donga.ac.kr
A copy of the student’s certificate of graduation
Need to verify education
A copy of passport and alien registration card
Alien registration card is required only for visa holders
2 photos (3cmX4cm) – visa holders
5 photos (3cmX4cm) – non-holders
Background color must be white
Screening fee 50,000KRW
B. Additional Documents (required for those who live overseas)
1) Study plan
2) Bank statement (verifying a balance of over 9,000 USD)
3) A certificate of parent’s employment and income
4) Certificate of family relationship
5) A copy of citizenship certificates of parents and applicants (verifying foreign nationality)
6) School transcript (Written in Korean or English, Apostille or Korean Embassy certified)
* All documents must be written in Korean or English. Documents in any other languages must have a notarized translation attached.
* Additional documents may be requested.
1. Submit the required document
Student –> University
2. Screening, Interview, notice of admissions, issuing of invoice
University –> Student
4. Issuing of admission letter and other documents
5. Visa application (Korean embassy)
6. Entry & level test
7. Opening of classes and placement tests